Sign In | Join Free | My weamax.com
weamax.com
Products
Search by Category
Home > Construction Machinery >

Multi Function Plastic Laminate Panels / Pvc Ceiling Planks Fireproof 8 Inch

Categories Plastic Laminate Panels
Brand Name: OASIS, OEM
Model Number: OS1045
Certification: ISO9001, SGS
Place of Origin: CHINA
MOQ: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C
Supply Ability: 500 ton per month
Delivery Time: 15 work days after confirm the order
Packaging Details: Shrink-film, PE-film, Carton
Name: 8 inch Flat fireproof plastic laminate panels / pvc wall panels
Width: 8 inch
Length: 5.95 meter or be requested
Type: Flat board
Function: wall panel. ceiling panel
Min order quantity: 3500 m2
HS code: 39259000
Warranty: 15 years
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    • Product Details
    • Company Profile

    Multi Function Plastic Laminate Panels / Pvc Ceiling Planks Fireproof 8 Inch

    8 inch Flat fireproof plastic laminate panels / pvc wall panels


    Specification

    NameEnvironment Friendly PVC Wall Panels Laminated surface Board
    ModelOS1045
    Size5950*200*7.5 mm
    Surface treatmentLaminte
    TypeFlat board
    HS CODE39259000
    SampleSupply samples for free
    Package10 pieces/bag, with PE film or cartons
    Loading20' or 40' container

    Features of pvc ceilings

    Anti Fungal

    Corrosion Resistant

    Don’t need to be painted

    Durable

    Easy to clean

    Fire Retardant

    Light weight

    Quick Installation

    Termite Proof

    Water proof

    Zero Maintenance


    Application

    Plastic laminate panels have various advantage, they are waterproof, Termite Proof, Fire Retardant, Economical, Maintenance free, being non-porous and non-absorbent, can incorporate flush fitting lighting, access hatches, air vents and sprinklers easy to install & available in various colours shades & no hassles of Painting & Polishing. it is widely use in warehouse, hospital, living room, bedroom and any interior place.


    Detail information

    Product name

    8 inch Flat fireproof plastic laminate panels / pvc wall panels

    Product IntroductionOur plastic laminate panels are cost effective interior decoration material. It is easy to install solution for wall and ceiling cover.It can be fixed on any surface. You can now clad over the old ugly wall or ceiling with our PVC panels.
    MaterialPVC resin and Calcium carbonate
    Width (mm)Length (mm)
    200 mm

    5.8m for 20'GP
    5.95m for 40'HQ

    Other size could be customized

    Delivery DetailsWithin15- 20 Days after confirm the order
    Packing details1. Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film), 10 pieces for each package
    2. 10 PCS per Carton
    3. Customized
    Payment

    1) 30% TT as deposit in advance, the rest 70% against the copy of BL.
    2) 100% L/C at sight


    Company information

    Located at Haining city, HAINING OASIS BUILDING MATERIAL CO.,LTD is an professional manufacturer, we sell the products to many countries, with many experience in producing and selling, our factory is near to Shanghai port.

    We have 10 advanced producing line for pvc panel, . Our factory always focus on quality control, scientific management and R&D, so that we can supply the high quality, competitive price and best service for our clients. That is why our products enjoy good markets in worldwide, such as Europe, Middle east, Russia, south America and south Asia.


    Competitve Advantage of OASIS

    * We are a professional manufacturer and exporter of PVC panel.

    * We have ten advanced producing lines, the producing capacity is more than 2500000 square meters per year.

    * We always insist on "QUALITY FIRST, BEST CREDIT, GOOD SERVICE AND CLIENTS SUPREME". For long time cooperation, quality is guaranteed.

    * Our pvc ceiling panels are sold to worldwide and sale well in Middle East, South America, Europe, South Asia and Africa. On 2015, we established an branch company in Colombia.

    Cheap Multi Function Plastic Laminate Panels / Pvc Ceiling Planks Fireproof 8 Inch for sale
    Send your message to this supplier
     
    From:
    Enter your email please.
    To: Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD
    Subject:
    Message:
    Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
     
    Inquiry Cart 0